Biogas-Methane Fired Boiler
The Seller's Engineering a Division of Green Boiler Technologies presents their line of biogas/methane-fired boilers is ideal for generating either hot water or steam from natural sources of low energy biogas including landfills, wastewater treatment plants and agricultural waste. While displacing or eliminating conventional energy usage, our proprietary immersion firetube design offers unparalleled reliability, low maintenance costs and easy cleaning.
Immersion Firetube Design Principle:
The single pass immersion firetube design delivers premixed air and methane gas through multiple burner nozzles. A corresponding flue tube (“firetube”), completely immersed in liquid, is aligned with the nozzle head inside the combustion chamber. Upon combustion, the nozzles generate a focused, high velocity flame which radiates down the center of each tube.
Low Maintenance Cost and High Longevity
- Elimination of thermal shock due to balanced heat transfer across primary heating surface; allowing for up to 150° F ΔT
- Backed by a 20/5-year (hot water/steam) non-prorated thermal shock warranty
- Elimination of refractory breakdown due to single pass design Ease of Maintenance
- Hinged door provides quick access to burners, manifold and heating tubes for easy cleaning and routine maintenance
- Trimmed with non-proprietary components Simplicity of Design
- No complex controls which require intensive training
- Fewer moving parts reduces incidence of failure and required retuning Low NOx and CO Emissions
- Less than 30ppm NOx
- Less than 50ppm CO